Young Musicians of Southeastern Minnesota invites players of all instruments and vocalists – Ages 13 and Up
Join us for our 14th season of recitals especially for teenage classical musicians!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
The Rochester Area Keyboard Club
The Southeastern Minnesota Suzuki Association
All recitals will be held on the following Fridays at 7:00 pm at:
First Unitarian Universalist Church
1727 Walden Lane SW
Rochester, MN 55902
December 8, 2017
Register by December 1, 2017
February 2, 2018
Register by January 26, 2018
March 23, 2018
Register by March 16, 2018
- Students must be 13 years of age or older to perform.
- Register at least one week before the performance.
- Solo and ensemble performances are welcome.
- Teachers may register two students for each program by preferably email or phone.
- Performers should represent the highest standards of preparation and musicality.
- Memorization is expected.
- Students must find and pay their own accompanists.
- Teachers need not be a member of one of the sponsoring organizations to present a student. We wish to include as many teachers and students as possible from our region.
- There is no performance fee. A basket for donations will be displayed at each recital to help defray church rental costs.
- When you register your student, include the student’s name, school, contact information, and complete title of the piece (include composer’s full name, key, opus number, movement name, etc).